Ok, so everyone has to introduce themselves on these things. So I guess I'll try my hand at it.
First of all, I'm not a blogger.
WHAT!?!?!?!?! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLOG IF YOU AREN'T A BLOGGER????
Thank you. That is an excellent question.
To be honest. I don't know.
I'm a writer. A writer that wants to have a book published someday. Everyone has told me that first I'm going to need a blog.
But I'm not a blogger.
I know, I know. Anyone can be a blogger. As long as you have something to say and you try hard. That's what blogging is about right?
Right.
I'm so convinced.
The problem is that anyone can have a blog and everyone has something to say. Most of the time I don't care and neither does the rest of the world.
Even if someone does care about one post it still gets archived and forgotten.
So here's me, having a blog that isn't going to be a blog.
Your welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment